Cozy Winter Igloos
Tickets for Cozy Winter Igloos go on sale in the fall
Warm yourself up in one of seven Cozy Igloos in the Igloo Village! These geodesic dome lounges accommodate 6 people comfortably. They offer a magical sanctuary from the frosty outdoor elements with a spectacular transparent view of The Village! Winter Igloos are heated, outfitted with cozy furnishings and bluetooth speakers. Food and drink from The Lodge Bar may be ordered from your server during your 90 minute igloo visit. Pets are not allowed in the igloos. *Gratuity not included.
Cozy Winter Igloo Seating Times
Wednesdays: 4:15pm – 5:45pm / 6pm – 7:30pm / 7:45pm – 9:15pm
Thursdays: 4:15pm – 5:45pm / 6pm – 7:30pm / 7:45pm – 9:15pm
Fridays: 4:15pm – 5:45pm / 6pm – 7:30pm / 7:45pm – 9:15pm / 9:30pm – 11pm
Saturdays: 11am – 12:30pm / 12:45pm – 2:15pm / 2:30pm – 4pm / 4:15pm – 5:45pm / 6pm – 7:30pm / 7:45pm – 9:15pm / 9:30 pm – 11pm
Sundays: 11am – 12:30pm / 12:45pm – 2:15pm / 2:30pm – 4pm / 4:15pm – 5:45pm
Cozy Winter Igloo Cost
One 90-minute ticket accommodates 6 comfortably & 8 cozily.
Food pre-purchase menu
- Charcuterie box – A charcuterie box filled with salami, pepperoni, cheddar cheese, fontina cheese, olives, grapes & crackers. Serves 6-8. *Sorry, no substitutions.
- Duke’s Donuts – One box of a dozen fresh, homemade, donuts. Half apple cider cinnamon donut & half cake donut.
Drink pre-purchase menu
- Rohrbach’s Reindeer Trough – One bucket of 6 assorted Rohrbach Brewing Company beers. Kacey’s Kristmas Ale (2), Highland Lager (2) & Different Animal (2).
- Frosty’s Pail – One bucket of six assorted Beverages. Stella Artois (2), Ellicotville Ski Bum (2), & 1911 Cider (2).
- Buddy’s Bubbles – Assorted mix of 6 bubbly beverages. LaMarca Prosecco & Brotherhood Sparkling Riesling.
- Ugly Sweater Bucket – Assorted mix of 6 seltzers.
- Hot Coffee – coffee for approximately 6.
- Hot Cocoa – cocoa for approximately 6.
Tickets will go on sale in the fall. To be notified of the on sale date, sign up for the Roc Holiday Village Newsletter
Looking for a private space for your larger group? Two Igloo Inns located in the Igloo Village are fun inflated domes. The smaller Igloo Inn is available to book for up to 30 people, the larger can accommodate up to 40 people.
Both Igloo Inns are heated, outfitted with cozy furnishings and bluetooth speakers. Food and drink from The Lodge Bar can be ordered from your server during your visit.
Tickets will go on sale in the fall
1 Cozy Winter Igloo ticket accommodates up to 6 people comfortably (8 people cozily). You do NOT need to purchase a ticket for each person in your igloo.
No. Just as with attending a sporting event, concert or the theater, all sales are final. We cannot cancel your reservation or reschedule it for another night. If you cannot come, please contact us at email@example.com
Our permits do not allow outside food and drink to be brought into the igloos.
At Cozy Winter Igloos at Roc Holiday Village, we want to create an intimate environment for our guests. Pre-paid tickets allow us to anticipate who is coming and to give guests an all-encompassing experience.
Are pets allowed inside the Igloos?
Unfortunately, we can not accommodate pets at Roc Holiday Village.
Each Cozy Winter Igloo ticket is for a 90 minute experience.
When do igloo tickets go on sale?
Roc Holiday Village Igloo tickets go on sale each fall. Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified of the sale date.
Cozy winter Igloos are semi-heated. Additionally they are outfitted with warm blankets for extra cold days.
Pre-purchase charcuterie box’s, a box of donuts, and beverages are available at checkout during your igloo ticket purchase. Additionally, food and drinks may be ordered from your server from The Lodge Bar. There will also be various food trucks and vendors onsite to purchase from.