Cozy Winter Igloos are sold out for 2023.
For Our Visitors With a Reservation…
When you arrive for your Cozy Winter Igloo or Igloo Inn booking, please find our check-in booth located in the Shopping Village closest to the entrance on Court St. Late in Santa’s Gift Shop.
Please note, arrivals cannot be accommodated past 20 minutes.
Warm yourself up in a Cozy Winter Igloo in the Samson Fuel Igloo Village! These geodesic dome lounges accommodate six people comfortably (or eight people cozily). Our Cozy Winter Igloos are heated and outfitted with comfy furnishings and Bluetooth speakers and offer a magical sanctuary from the frosty outdoor elements with a transparent view of Roc Holiday Village. Drinks from the Triple-O Lodge Bar may be ordered from your server during your 90-minute Igloo visit.
COZY WINTER IGLOO START TIMES
Wednesday & Thursday: 4:15pm, 6pm, 7:45pm*
Friday: 4:15pm, 6pm, 7:45pm, 9:30pm*
Saturday: 11am, 12:45pm, 2:30pm, 4:15pm, 6pm, 7:45pm, 9:30pm*
Sunday: 11am, 12:45pm, 2:30pm, 4:15pm
*Please plan accordingly when visiting our Shopping Village, which is open until 9pm Wednesday & Thursday, 10pm Friday & Saturday.
COZY WINTER IGLOO PRICING
$190 plus NYS tax and processing fees
- One 90-minute ticket accommodates 6 comfortably (8 cozily).
- All sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable.
- In the event Roc Holiday Village must close due to unforeseen circumstances, ticket holders will receive a full refund.
Food & Drink Add-ons
CHARCUTERIE – $45
An assortment of salami, pepperoni, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, olives, grapes & crackers. Sorry, no substitutions. Available for pre-order only.
A mix of the apple cider cinnamon donut, known as the traditional “fry cake” & the “raised donut”, Duke’s version of a glazed donut.
Box of 6 donuts – $10
Box of 10 donuts – $15
COCOA & COFFEE
Hot Cocoa for 6-8 ppl – $18
Coffee for 6-8 ppl – $18
ROHRBACH’S REINDEER TROUGH – $40
One bucket of 6 assorted Rohrbach Brewing Company Beers: Kasey’s Christmas Ale (2), Highland Lager (2) & A Different Animal (2)
FROSTY’S PAIL – $35
One bucket of 6 assorted Beers: Stella Artois (2), Ellicottville Ski Bum (2) & 1911 Cranberry Cider (2)
BUDDY’S BUBBLES – $55
One 750 ml bottle of Diablo Devil’s Brut & one 750 ml bottle of Bae Sparkling Rose
BREAKFAST WITH SANTA MIMOSA BUCKET – $45
One bucket of Devil’s Brut, orange juice (2) & cranberry juice (2)
COZY WINTER IGLOO DETAILS (TERMS & CONDITIONS)
- One Cozy Winter Igloo ticket accommodates approximately 6 guests comfortably (8 cozily) and is referred to as “Prepaid reservation parties of 1”. Only one ticket is required for groups of 1 to 6 people.
- Each ticket is for a 90-minute visit.
- Includes mini FM/AM radio/Bluetooth speaker for playing your favorite holiday tunes.
- The prepaid charcuterie box is not available to purchase during your visit.
- Drinks are available either prepaid at the time of your ticket purchase or by ordering from your server during your visit.
- Late arrivals cannot be accommodated past 20 minutes.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed.
- No pets are allowed at Roc Holiday Village.
- Gratuity is not included.
- All sales are final – Cozy Winter Igloo tickets are non-refundable. In the event Roc Holiday Village must close due to unforeseen circumstances, ticket holders will receive a full refund.
- Winter Igloo tickets are non-transferable and can not be used for unofficial giveaways. Non-affiliated giveaways will not be honored.
- View our FAQ’s below for more info.
- Email igloo@
rocholidayvillage.comwith any questions.
Winter Igloo Village Sponsored by
Cozy Winter Igloo FAQs
1 Cozy Winter Igloo ticket accommodates up to 6 people comfortably. You do NOT need to purchase a ticket for each person in your igloo.
Each Cozy Winter Igloo ticket is for a 90 minute experience.
No. Just as with attending a sporting event, concert or the theater, all sales are final. We cannot cancel your reservation or reschedule it for another night. If you are unable to attend, we recommend giving your tickets to a friend or family member.
There is a limit to one Igloo ticket per purchase. If you wish to book more than one Igloo time slot, you will need to do so in another transaction.
No. Individual Igloos are randomly assigned. Every Igloo includes the same features.
Yes. Cozy winter Igloos are semi-heated. Additionally, they are outfitted with warm blankets for extra cold days.
Pre-purchase of a charcuterie box, a box of donuts, and beverages are available at checkout during your igloo ticket purchase. Additionally, drinks may be ordered from your server from the Triple-O Lodge Bar. There will also be various food trucks and vendors at the festival for you to purchase directly from.
No. Charcuterie boxes are available by pre-purchase only. If you’d like to have one, be sure to add it to your cart during your Cozy Winter Igloo ticket check out.
No. Our permits do not allow outside food and drink to be brought into the Igloos. You may purchase food from the food trucks and vendors that operate at the festival and bring that into the igloo.
Roc Holiday Village strives to create a comfortable ambience for our Cozy Winter Igloo guests. Pre-paid tickets allow us to anticipate who is attending so we may offer all of our visitors an enjoyable experience.
No. Unfortunately, we can not accommodate pets at Roc Holiday Village.
Roc Holiday Village Igloo tickets go on sale each fall. 2023 tickets go on sale on November 4th at 10am. Subscribe to our Newsletter to be notified of future sale dates.
Please email email@example.com for additional questions.