A very special thank you to EVERYONE who joined us on opening night!
Saturday, December 1, was opening day for our inaugural year. Santa made his way from the Liberty Pole Lighting to the Roc Holiday Village along with a parade of visitors for free ice skating, visits with Santa, music, food, crafts for the kids, tree lighting, and much more!!!
Schedule – Saturday, December 1:
- 4:00 – 8:00 p.m. Free Ice Skating
- 4:00 – 8:00 p.m. Village Shopping
- 4:00 – 8:00 p.m. Pop-up Restaurant at the Lodge opens
- 4:00 – 11:00 p.m. Bar at the Lodge opens
- 5:30 Santa arrives and the Christmas tree is lit
- 5:30 – 8:00 p.m. Crafts for Kids in the Gingerbread House – FREE
- 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. Prime Time Brass performs outdoors
- 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. Visits with Santa as he arrives at his Workshop
- 8:00 – 11:00 p.m. Live music in the Bar at the Lodge with Liz & Quentin Marsh
The City of Rochester’s Liberty Pole Lighting Ceremony started at 4:30 p.m. at Liberty Pole Way. Learn more here.