Join us Saturday, December 7th, 2019 at 4:30 p.m. for the lighting of the Liberty Pole, festive family parade to Roc Holiday Village and Christmas tree lighting!
- 4:30 p.m.: Join Santa, Rudolph, Elves, and local sports team mascots as they greet kids at the Liberty Pole.
- 5 p.m.: Lighting of the Liberty Pole with Mayor Lovely Warren
- 5:10 p.m.: Family holiday parade from Liberty Pole to Roc Holiday Village at Dr. MLK Jr, Park
- 5:30 p.m. (approx): Arrive at Roc Holiday Village
- 5:30-6:15 p.m.: Program of speakers and tree lighting
- 5:30-9:00 p.m.: Free crafts for kids inside the YMCA of Greater Rochester Gingerbread House
- 5:30-8:30 p.m.: Parade-goers enjoy all of the holiday festivities at Roc Holiday Village
FREE trolley rides may be taken back to nearby parking from the rink until 8:30 p.m.
FREE Parking is available at the Mortimer Street Garage, 25 Clinton Ave North between Mortimer St. & Division St.
Parking is also available at other nearby garages including Washington Square Garage and East End Garage for $7.
Call the City of Rochester’s Office of Special Events at (585) 428-6690 or email us.