Roc Holiday Village is accessible to all.
BUS ROUTES – ROCHESTER TRANSIT SERVICE
- The Festival site is approximately a 10 minute walk from the RTS Transit Center, where all bus routes stop. Many routes run until late night.
- Visit myRTS.com for more information and to download the Where’s My Bus? app for real-time bus arrival info on your smartphone from Google Play and the App Store.
FIRST AID TENT
Provided by Rochester Regional Health.
Get our official post card, treats, and other great gifts. Available in the Roc Holiday Merchandise Tent during the festival. Open daily during festival operating hours.
Roc Holiday Village is located in downtown Rochester, in Martin Luther King Jr. Park at Manhattan Square. Located at 353 Court Street, MLK Park is off Court Street at Chestnut.
The Festival does not operate any parking but there are many surface lots and ramp parking garages conveniently located near the festival.
Please read the signs and make sure that parking is allowed. Many lots are private for the use of patrons only. The Festival can’t take any responsibility for those who park illegally.
- Washington Square Garage, 111 Woodbury Boulevard, Rochester, NY 14607.
- Central Parking System Garage, 100 Chestnut St. at the Five Star Bank Building
- Court Street Garage, 194 Court St., Rochester, NY 14604.
- Midtown Garage, entrance is on Clinton Ave or Broad Street
- Fairway Parking, 186 East Ave., Rochester, NY 14604
- Surface lots, fees vary, all are operated by private owners, the festival does not operate any parking.
- Metered Street Parking, free after 8 PM Fridays and all day Saturday and Sunday, please read signs and only park in legal spots
Free General Admission
- Breakfast with Santa – Tickets can be purchased online at www.rocholidayvillage.com
- Other special event tickets may be purchased online at www.rocholidayvillage.com
WHAT TO BRING
Bring friends, family and a jolly spirit. Don’t forget warm clothes as the festival will have indoor and outdoor activities daily.