Join us for a beloved holiday tradition at Breakfast with Santa inside our beautifully decorated, floored, and heated “Gingerbread House” tent at the Roc Holiday Village in downtown Rochester. Listen to a magical story read by Santa and his helpers. Make fun crafts and take a photo with Santa. Fill your belly and your heart at Breakfast with Santa Claus!
9:15 a.m. – Check-in opens
10:00 a.m. – Storytime with Santa
Immediately following story time through 11:30 a.m. – Breakfast Buffet, Crafts, & Visit with Santa. Buffet includes pancakes, eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, orange juice, apple juice, milk, chocolate milk, hot cocoa, coffee, muffins, and more!
***Special $10-off general admission price on 12/2 and 12/23 only***
- General Admission $35 – includes 1 adult and 2 children up to 15 years old
- Additional Guest Fees:
- $8 per additional child up to 10 years old
- $12 per additional child 10 to 15 years old
- $15 per additional adult
- Children 2 and under FREE!
- Sunday 12/2
- Saturday 12/8
- Sunday 12/9
- Saturday 12/15
- Sunday 12/16
- Sunday 12/23
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Park at Manhattan Square – 353 Court St. Rochester, NY 14604
- Please be sure to arrive on time. We are unable to extend the reservation time for latecomers.
- Reservations are non-refundable and are valid for breakfast only on the date and time specified.
- Parties of ten or more are not guaranteed to be seated together, but we will try our best to seat you close to each other.
- Structure tent is floored, heated & accessible to all.